Getting sick is never fun, but thankfully there are a few precautions we can all take to stay healthy and stop the spread of germs that make you and others sick.
The communications toolkit is prepared for each department/unit to use when sharing this messaging across campus. You can find and download content here that suits your channels and audience needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us anytime:
- Digital signage: These are included on the campus-wide rotation. Filenames:
- 2020 06 30 – Covid-19 Wash Hands 1 – CC
- 2020 06 30 – Covid-19 Wash Hands 2 – CC
- 2020 06 30 – Covid-19 Wash Hands 3 – CC
- 11×17 poster: Posters have been circulated in campus mail. If you require additional copies you can print some locally using the files in the toolkit or get in touch.
- Images: Images are available in different sizes, however, we are happy to resize if needed.
- Social: Content is posted through the central UBC social channels. Suggested posts are also available in the toolkit.
- 11 x 17 posters: Please post on doorways, bulletin boards, and high-traffic walkway areas.
- Stickers are installed in UBC washrooms and above hand washing stations with advice on proper hand washing technique.
From newsletter content to printable posters, you can find and download content here that suits your channels and audience needs.
Many thanks to our colleagues in Student Housing & Community Services (SHCS) Communications for contributing their artwork as the basis of this campaign.