Last updated: October 5, 2023
UBC Safe Vancouver is the official safety app of The University of British Columbia’s Point Grey campus.
We would like your help with encouraging students, faculty and staff to download the UBC Safe Vancouver app and turn on push notifications to receive immediate information updates that are impacting the entire campus. The UBC Safe App is the only multi-function app that integrates with UBC Vancouver’s safety and security systems to quickly provide access to campus safety resources, and send important safety push notifications and alerts. The UBC Safe App is free and recommended for UBC students, faculty, staff and campus visitors.
To learn more about the UBC Safe Vancouver app, visit srs.ubc.ca/ubcsafe
This communications toolkit is prepared for each department/unit to use when sharing this messaging across campus. You can find and download content here that suits your channels and audience needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us anytime.
- Newsletter: Recommended copy to reach students, faculty, and staff
- Social media: Sample posts for twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Digital Signage: Added to CoolSign and campus-wide playlist. File name: TBD
- Assets: Different sized graphics for newsletters, web, social media, etc.
Safety on the go. Download the UBC Safe Vancouver App
Download the UBC Safe Vancouver app and make sure you turn on your push notifications to receive timely updates and urgent notifications. The UBC Safe App is free and recommended for UBC students, faculty, staff and campus visitors.
UBC Safe is the official safety app of UBC Vancouver (Point Grey) that integrates with UBC’s safety and security systems. The multi-function app enhances campus safety by putting direct access to campus safety resources and services in your hand, while on the go. Receive important safety push notifications, and find safety information, contacts, maps and procedures — all in one place!
- UBC push notification: Turn on your push notifications to receive immediate information updates that are impacting the entire campus. — e.g. weather advisories, class cancellations, etc.
- Critical services: Connect with Campus Security for assistance, First Aid when needed, or arrange for SafeWalk to your car.
- Campus resources: Access important safety resources in one convenient place.
For more information on UBC Safe Vancouver App, visit srs.ubc.ca/ubcsafe
Download posters: 11″ x 17″
|Download poster||Download poster||Download poster||Download poster|
For questions regarding the use of this communications toolkit, please contact:
Yvonne Kwok, Communications Manager, VPFO Communications & Engagement
For more information on UBC Safe Vancouver, visit srs.ubc.ca/ubcsafe