We are all communicators
In our work, we are all communicators — whether we realize it or not. We use communications to target particular audiences and influence their:
- Awareness of a new activity
- Comprehension of specific goals or services
- Conviction that we are doing the right thing
- Action to participate in an activity or provide feedback for planning or evaluation
Why is this important?
Communication plays an integral role in the success of the VPFO and UBC. Good communication is a skill that can be learned with practice and the right support.
Use the resources below to build your understanding of communications to drive:
- Effective and engaged work relationships
- Well-received projects
- High participation and enthusiasm for your initiatives
Get in touch
If you’re interested in sharing information in the VPFO and you don’t know who to reach out to for access, get in touch with your communications advisor. If you want to know more about our approach to communications, check our the Learn section of this website.