Reach UBC’s leaders on both campuses
UBC Bulletin’s are used to inform and engage broader leadership about important news and updates at the university — namely deans, associate deans, assistant deans, department heads, managers, and senior professional staff — via email.
This channel is best when…
When to change the channel?
Examples of what it may be used to communicate include:
- Advance notice of university-wide initiatives or organizational changes that will be communicated to the broader UBC community
- Updates on previous institutional messaging/invitations for feedback
- Large scale project updates/developments
- Advance notice and/or follow up related to high profile media coverage
- Organizational changes that do not affect significant numbers of faculty/staff
UBC Bulletin is owned by the UBC Executive and operated by the central UBC Internal Communications team. You can also get in touch with your VPFO Communications advisor to learn more about using this channel in an integrated plan.