Last updated: May 8, 2023
UBC Safety & Risk Services is hosting a hybrid seminar on occupational sensitization on March 10, 2023 from 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. for students, faculty, staff and visitors. Please help share this information with your faculty/departments.
Learn more: srs.ubc.ca/oss
This communications toolkit is prepared for each department/unit to use when sharing this messaging across campus. You can find and download content here that suits your channels and audience needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us anytime.
- Newsletter: Recommended copy to reach students, faculty, and staff
- Social media: Sample posts for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Digital Signage: Will be added to CoolSign for campus-wide playlist. File name: 20230310 – OccupationalSensitization – CC
- Assets: Different sized graphics for newsletters, web, social media, etc.
Seminar: Everything you need to know about occupational sensitization
Whether you work in a lab, animal facility, workshop, museum — or even an office, you may come into contact with sensitizers at your workplace that can trigger an allergic response following contact and damaged immune response with repeated exposure.
UBC Safety & Risk Services has invited industry and academia experts to educate the community on why sensitization is an important workplace safety issue and how to protect yourself.
- Who: Students, faculty, staff, and visitors
- When: Friday, March 10, 2023 from 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Where: Online
- Whether you work in a lab, animal facility, workshop, museum — or even an office, you may come into contact with sensitizers at your workplace. Attend #UBC Safety & Risk Services’ seminar on Mar 10 to find out how to protect yourself. Register now: srs.ubc.ca/oss
- Hear from experts on why sensitization is an important workplace safety issue and how to protect yourself in #UBC Safety & Risk Services’ online seminar on Mar 10. Register now: srs.ubc.ca/oss
For questions regarding the use of this communications toolkit, please contact:
- Samantha Tsui, Communications Coordinator, VPFO Communications & Engagement